27/01/2011

Changes ~ Cambios

Hello,

Hope this won't be too much of a disruption for my English-language readers, but I've decided to move this blog, or half of it, to a new address. The new URL is http://jazzontherecord.blogspot.com, and its title will stay the same, Easy does it.

The reason for this is simple: I've realised that it'll be probably tidier for readers, and certainly easier for me, to have two twin blogs in Spanish and English, rather than a bilingual one. As for why is the English readership the one to move, you're fewer than my Spanish visitors.

I expect to keep feeding the beast pretty soon.

Later!

~~~~~

Buenas,

Le decía al público angloleyente que he llegado a la conclusión de que es más fácil y para el respetable que publique mis historias en dos blogs paralelos, uno en español y otro en inglés, en vez de hacerlo como hasta ahora. Como la mayoría de ustedes me lee en español y todos los suscriptores son también hispanoleyentes, lo más práctico es mover la parte en inglés. Ésta se seguirá llamando Easy does it, pero su nueva dirección es http://jazzontherecord.blogspot.com. La dirección de la parte española va a ser la misma, pero el título del blog cambiará (me lo estoy pensando).

Nos leemos.


No comments: